- Grant Limits: The maximum amount that can be awarded to a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization is $2,500.00. The maximum amount that can be awarded to any other applicant is $1,000.00.
- Eligibility: Any organization that receives other funding from Pinal 40, Inc. shall be ineligible for funding from a grant application.
- Conflict of Interest: At no time will Pinal 40, Inc. consider funding: table sponsorships at charity events, funding for tournaments (golf, pool, card tournaments etc.), political events, neighborhood associations and any organization deemed incompatible by the executive committee of Pinal 40, Inc.
- Prohibition of Gifts or Special Favors: While any grant application is pending, no member of Pinal 40, Inc. will accept gifts, special favors or attend special events offered by an applicant.
- No Pass Through Funding: Pinal 40, Inc. does not fund “pass through charities”. In other words, we do not fund a 501(c)(3) charitable organization who, in turn, funds a different charitable organization.
- Member Endorsement Required: A Pinal 40, Inc. Member must be listed as a sponsor and endorse every grant funding application. The name of the Member sponsoring and his signature endorsing the application must be obtained before the application is submitted.
- Member Responsibility: Any Pinal 40, Inc. member who requests grant funding shall be responsible for ensuring the application is complete and providing verification of the 501(c)(3) status of the applicant.
Grant Funding Application
PLEASE CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE PDF:
GRANT FUNDING APPLICATION